top of page

Mold Remediation Central Wisconsin

Mold Restoration Abbotsford Wisconsin

Call for free consultation and estimate. We can bill most insurance companies for you. We specialize in working for homeowners.

(715) 829-8648


Mold can be toxic and harmful to humans and animals, it is best to call in the professionals when dealing with mold removal.  During the mold removal process, mold spores are disturbed and will become airborne which means that you are more likely to breathe-in or inhale the potentially toxic spores. The “Mold Removal Process” is to eliminate any mold or fungal growth and to remove items that are contaminated. Only killing the mold with a biocide is not enough. The mold must be removed due to the chemicals and proteins are still present even in dead mold which can cause a reactions in humans.

Mold spores are everywhere. Even if you run a HEPA air filter rated to filter out most spore-sized particles, fungus spores travel by attaching to clothing and pets. Many spores are airborne. If elevated levels of moisture remain present for a prolonged period of time, it is almost a guarantee that some type of fungus, such as mildew or mold, will start to develop.

Mold spores may settle into place and start to multiply within just 24 to 48 hours after water damage occurs. Furthermore, the condition of the water will degrade. Even clean, treated water that originated from a burst supply line can become grossly contaminated if left standing in a structure for 48 to 72 hours or longer. In general, the more contaminated water becomes, the more types of fungus will flourish. Mold only requires moisture and food sources to grow.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a week! Call us anytime at (715) 829-8648.

Get In Touch

Thanks for submitting!

Call Now for Free consultation and estimate!



bottom of page